Friday, March 25, 2011

Frozen Sun Divided

As I stare in The void
At the wide Emptiness
A tear I drop Full of illness
Hits the ground like a knife
gives way so sharp deep down
like the cracks engraved in my life


Silence Speaks more than words
Fed up with that nonsense
Craving For my awaited destiny
Not Giving a damn care about my present
For I've rotten in that lame routine


Seeking That fresh beginning
A turning Point a modification
A new concept a different signification
Out of this pressure this constant depression
A perfect Solution&flawless satisfaction


Like a tight rope to my neck
This obsession is chocking me
The obligation to Succeed
That alarming Notification
Affection is what I lack


Non-melted Ice in the Burning heat of the desert
Psycho Wild Fire In the freezing Cold
Eyes drowning in tears yet not crying
Faking Breaking down simply pretending
The flame of my candle slowly fading


In this Chaotic self-conflict
An Honest embrace I seek
A push Towards a pool of pure water
To unleash me from this mind freak
To be set free from this demonic beast


Always the shoulder to weep on
Always around to put a smile
Always there I always care
Hell Yeah Its ironic& sarcastically Unfair
To face the ugly truth that its all in vain


Deeply Disappointed Profoundly wounded
From this Hypocrisy this satanic abuse
This negligence this moody manipulation
Revenge is sweet &easily applicable
Yet I'm above it all!its eventually their Loss..


I could find a thousand word
Keep On cursing And not get bored
Yet I shiver and lay helpless
Fronting this feeling seldom explicable
The sleeping Sun gone frozen and divided
Sad and mad surprisingly speechless


As I admire The palm of my hand
I observe different paths the length of my existence
Then I realize Life is too short to waste
I promise Myself To Jump At every chance I face
To make my world a better place
To forbid anyone From sabotaging my personal space
A wise Person knows how to rise....
(February 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment